Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I hate Amber Fagget even more!!(Amber Bagget)I HATE HER

AMBER IS SO DEAD WHEN WE GET BACK IN SCHOOL!
and that is just if she is lucky, if she pisses me off more, shes dead over the summer..what a waste of my perfect life!!
i hate her!
i hate her!
i hate her!
she keeps lying about Jon and then i get mad at Jon and then it just keeps screwing with me and Jon's relationship!
god she pisses me off!!

i cant stand her!!
she wants Jon sooooooooo bad but he doesnt like her and she just cant get over it!!!
she is always trying to hang around him lol
its funny
but next time i see her, i am going to flat out slap her in her ugly very disterbing face, and then make her suffer a slow and embarassing 7th grade until she is humiliated so she dies=]
i love being mean to her,,
plus she deserves it=]
I LOVE U JON!!
screw Amber, i hope she dies(not seriously because that is very mean but OH WELL)
I HATE HER!!!
i love Jon though=]
so sad she cant even get the UGLIEST guy around to date her=]
hah
well anyways
ive gtg so bye, and enjoy this music video i got for yall=]
lyl~
♥Chandler
P.S.~this is my favorite song,Jon showed it to me=] luv him so much=]

JimmyEatWorld -Pain


No comments: