Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am so mad

Ugh!!!!!! this is Kaitlin- I'm soooo mad at my dad, my brother, and my mom!!!! I took my dog on a walk 3 times this afternoon when i got home from camp. Yet, when i tell my mother this, she doesn't believe, and my brother starts some stupid story about how i let my dog run a round in the stree (with out a leash).
Then, I am trying to practice for my dance recital on Friday- i have 5 dances to remember!!!! my brother comes up and he's like, 'i need to use this rom, get out' so i got mad and i told him that i was using it first and how he wasn't supposed to even play ball in the house {he was practicing for a baseball game} so JOKING AROUND with my dad, as they are leaving the room, i hit his arm, bc he was being mean & i was kidding... so anyways, he starts yelling at me and the whole time lukas is smirking at me!!! then he goes, Juliet peed in the house- clean it up kaitlin, so i completely lost it! it made me soooo mad!!! oh, well i will be away for 8 hours 2morrow, so i dont have to deal with them. THANK GOODNESS!!!!! I will post more later!! :-D ♥ ya
~kaitlin

No comments: