Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hey it's kaitlin

hey it's kaitlin! I rode yesterday (monday) and today (tuesday). I had two pretty good lessons... But, today when i rode; i got there and gracie had a walk trot lesson!!! urrrggghhh so i had to wait for an 8 year old to finish riding her, and then i had to wait for a three year old to finish!!! lol omg it wuz annoying but it wuz cute watchig them learn how to ride! i wasnt mad or anything but i had 2 entertain miles and do all these favors for people... hold horses, get water bottles, take bud in, tell such and such this, and then help with getting horses in/out to the farrier..... lol i wuz frustrated!!! but then we had an OK lesson... we jumped the following "courses"
- x, vertical & vertical, X
- coop, vertical
- khaki, coop & coop, khaki
- rolltop, barrels, & barrels, rolltop
also we walked, trotted (posting, standing, sitting, and 2pt), & cantered. It was pretty fun lol!
Also, i have good news!!!
My dad agreed to the 1/2 lease on Gracie for me, so come tommorow I'll be leasing her!!! YAY ttyl oh, and i'm not really mad at my family anymore
I just needed to "vent" my feelings lol jk :-D
♥ yas (and i mean tyler) lol

2 comments:

Kaitlin and Chandler said...

the courses were on tuesday! on monday i also jumped all that plus tires :-D

Kaitlin and Chandler said...

** the courses that i typed**